Saturday, December 3, 2011

8. A Kind ♥.

Kindness is the language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see.- Mark Twain


     Kindess is an international word, it provides the same same meaning in every language and religion regardless of the circumstances. A kind person is one of warm-hearted nature, that shows sympathy and is considerate of the humane necessities of society. In appliance to my life style, this quote could be utilized to describe me as a person for the reason being that I enjoy helping people,and cannot stand the unjust treatment of others. I always strive to help others in any manner that I possibly can because in a time of need, everyone appreciates a kind person to make a difference in their life. Wether it be by  helping out by just a simple task, many see you as a kind person because  the need of others has an emphasis on your life and helping is a matter if importance to yourself. Furthermore, when people treat others in an unjust way, it creates a deep sentiment in me and exemplifies the traits of kindness that rely withing myself. This sentiment arose from my younger years when being bullied was a daily part of my life and a person with a kind heart that would have provided the time to defend me , would have indeed made a difference in my life. If I ever happen to see someone being badgered, I do not mind stepping in and defend that person because nobody possesses the right to belittle anyone regardless of the circumstances. For these reasons, kindness is an accurate word that shapes me as a person and displays the values that rely withing me.

No comments:

Post a Comment